1. MacGregor Industries delivers to all areas within the United Kingdom.
2. Products will be sent to the delivery address shown in the Order Confirmation either as a Packet by First Class Post, a Parcel by Parcel Force or a Parcel by courier.
3. The Royal Mail aim to deliver First Class packets by the next working day following dispatch. However please allow a week for delivery. If your order has not been received after this time, please contact us on 01628 760434, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We are happy to arrange special delivery or alternative couriers upon request. In such instances you must ensure that someone is available to receive the parcel otherwise you will become liable for any re-delivery charges that may be incurred.
IS YOUR ORDER POST PAID?
Please remember, postage will be paid on all orders over £250 trade value.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS?
1. Should you need to modify, cancel or return your order, please contact us on 01628 760431, or e-mail: email@example.com
2. You are entitled to cancel an order within seven working days following the day of delivery. We will give you a refund equivalent to the purchase price of the products that have been dispatched. You will have to pay the return post and packaging.
3. Since we usually offer same day dispatch, it may not be possible to stop an order from being sent out even if you cancel on the same day as you place an order.
4. All items being returned must be new and unused goods in their original packaging.
5. MacGregor Industries does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of returned goods. We can only process refunds after we have received the returned goods and verified that they are in saleable condition. Unless faulty, goods sent back for credit will be subject to a minimum 10% handling charge. Please address all returned goods to:
MacGregor Industries Ltd.